Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley,
Experience:  Owner at The Protection Group LLC
99092957

I am trying find a lawyer to help me sue the Santa Clara

Customer Question

Hi. I am trying find a lawyer to help me sue the Santa Clara County Social Services? I am 64, was placed in a financial conservatorship about 6 years ago for pre dementia.(Alzheimers) After a year, the neurologist said I was ok. I have asked each year, to be released. The court investigator, last November, said I was ok. I should be released this year. However I want to sue Social Services for not releasing me. Basically for compensation of loss of Earnings and Suffering. Aprroximately, 5 years x $138,0000 per year. plus suffering.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: California
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No, I gave a note Social services from the doctor. They lost it
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I will be released this year, but still am looking for lawyer. Court investigator, last November in special need trust , stated he saw no reason for me to in the conservatorship
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 9 days ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question.

Expert:  Attorney2 replied 9 days ago.

Pursuant to the terms of service of the site the Attorneys on the site cannot enter into an Attorney/Client relationship with the customers on the site so we would be unable to personally represent you. That being said, I can provide resources in your area that can assist and get you headed in the right direction. Please let me know if you would like to continue.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I would like to continue.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
what is your answer, I am being charged for the same answer, even though I paid???
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 9 days ago.
Thank you for your patience. I am not online this evening. The Attorneys on the site do not have access to customer accounts nor do we set fees or handle payments. Please contact customer service if you have any questions with regard to payment. In the meantime I will opt out as I will be offline until tomorrow. Thank you for using JA. We appreciate your business.
Expert:  Michael Bradley replied 8 days ago.

I am sorry for the delay. Do you still want an answer to your question.

I can provide you with a list of qualified attorneys in your area that may help.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
please. Thank you very much.

Below are three websites that you can look into with regards ***** ***** a highly rated and qualified attorney who can help you with your legal issues. I would take a look at those on the list, look at some of their websites, and call to make some consultations.

https://www.justia.com/lawyers/elder-law/california/santa-clara

http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/firm/elder-law/santa-clara-county/california

https://www.avvo.com/elder-law-lawyer/ca/santa_clara.html

Please rate my advice. While I do not do this for the ratings, my compensation is tied into the ratings. Thank you. If I can be of any other assistance please feel free to ask. Again, I do apologize for the delay that upset you. I cannot control some of the other experts on the page.