How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 55866
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband recived some inheritance from his dead. Am I

Customer Question

My husband recived some inheritance from his dead . Am I entitled to it?
JA: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?
Customer: Victoria Melbourne
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: I have none. He was hiding it
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: He is acting very strange lately and I think he wants to leave
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 12 days ago.

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 12 days ago.

You would be entitled to it if the assets are placed in a joint account, he adds your name on title, or otherwise leaves it to you by his will.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Actually he acts like he wants to leave me and not leaving me any of that. He wasn't working for a long time and I supported him financially for nearly 20 years
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I can't pay ATM
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 12 days ago.
You may ask for this to be included should you separate and assets are divided. Everything would need to be accounted for!

Related Estate Law Questions