Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

My sister is an executor of our family trust. I have been

Customer Question

My sister is an executor of our family trust. I have been told I have no rights as a beneficiary and am not allowed to ask any questions. Every statement I have received over the last 4 years is always exactly the same. no one at the bank, that was actually run by my father will talk to me. I feel they have breached my fiduciary rights. I want a Forensic audit performed in the bank and my sister.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 4 months ago.

I am sorry to hear this.

Is this a trust set up by by a will or not? Please describe the situation a little more.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
There was a will, but they have not followed it at all. My sister found all of our original copies of the trust and took them.

Was the Will filed in probate court? Do you have a copy of the will and the trust?