Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

I have a copy of the revocable trust dated March 17, 2015.

Customer Question

I have a copy of the revocable trust dated March 17, 2015. And certification as to the validity of power of attorney
JA: Can you tell me what state this is in? And just to clarify, what paperwork has been filed?
Customer: Ohio
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: I have the will, revocable trust of my husband, abstract of trust, financial poached/guardianship, living will declaration, durable power of attorney for health care for all, and house deed
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My question relate to ANY right I have. I receive monthly money in my us account, but I cannot get any response on balance in the estate.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

1. Is husband deceased?

.

2. Who is the trustee of the trust?

.

3. What does the trust say about who gets any assets in it?

.

4. Are you a beneficiary of the trust?

.

5. Are you saying that the trustee won't give you an accounting or inventory of the trust assets?

.

.

thanks