Good afternoon Kathryn,
I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a licensed attorney for more than 3 decades.
This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, you can request a call by clicking on the "Call Me" button on your page.
Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.
Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.
1. Whose names are ***** ***** deeds to these properties?
2. Did anyone every bother to probate the estate of the last surviving parent after they passed?
3. Are you telling me that the actual deeds to these 3 properties are in the names of all 6 siblings as tenants in common?
4. How is it that they county is threatening all the siblings with fines? What notice to each of the siblings has been provided by the county?
5. What kind of junk are you referring to that has been brought to the property?
6. How long has the one property been resided in by a sibling?
7. Did the sibling have a lease agreement for the property before the death of the last surviving parent?
Thanks in advance,