KJL LAW
KJL LAW, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney at law Office of KJLLAW
92128996

The bank foreclosed on my dad's home a year after he died. I

Customer Question

The bank foreclosed on my dad's home a year after he died. I had power of attorney before my dad died until a brother my dad's son he hasn't seen in 50years became my dad's Guardian and conservator. My dad's house sold in a public auction for 93,000 and my dad owed the bank 42,000 if there is Surplus funds left over who's entitled to receive the funds. Can my brother take these funds for his owe personal use my dad didn't have a will. But name was on the deed but in 2008 my dad had a notary friend of his notarize a quit deed removing my name from the deed of house. Tell what can I do I couldn't Save the house because the bank wouldn't talk to me so that left me no option's like Mortgage Assistance my brother could have save the house but he did not. I
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 18 days ago.

good morning. Who was on the deed at the time of foreclosure?

Expert:  KJL LAW replied 15 days ago.
If you have any other questions, just ask.