Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

I need a deed of assignment in a case where i am to be

Customer Question

i need a deed of assignment in a case where i am to be co-beneficiary of a cash account that was inherited by a girlfriend and she wants us both to share the funds
JA: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: the funds are in the EU, she is in Arizona and I am in California, having just moved here last week
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: actually nothing but an account number from Ozgul financial institution in the EU
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: my girlfriends attorney that handled her father's estate is in the states as far as i know. he arranged the transfer to an account in my name but the bank wants a doa. i don't know how to do it and don't have the funds to pay for legal representation
Submitted: 30 days ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 30 days ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I will review your question. I may need to clarify facts first. I will answer & we can discuss issues.

Where is the bank?