Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

Dad passed away,I had the house.Mortgage to high, went for

Customer Question

Dad passed away,I had the house.Mortgage to high, went for modification, paid that off. BOA set up payment plan because I was approved. Made 13 payments when it should have been only 2 or3 my lawyer said I had a case. Tried to contact him for 2 months with no response, no letters,phone calls or e-mails and text. I know there is something very wrong. I asked for all my files back since there isn't any communication with many phone calls. There is much more to say this is why a face to face consultation is better. So what do you advise? Thank You B. C.
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 28 days ago.

Without knowing any more about your situation, than what you present here, I would recommend going directly to Bank of America mortgage servicing Department, ask for a supervisor to pull your account and tell you exactly where you stand. Without that information, neither I nor anyone else will be able to assist you with information.Regardless of what you find out, you may wish to visit your attorney's office and pick up your file so that you can see what he has done so far. When you have more information about what is going on, please send me an update.