Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

My father recently died his property is being split up

Customer Question

My father recently died his property is being split up months before his sons and daughters. I have property that I purchased prior to his death in my name only. That is being told to me by other members of the family as part of my estate and will have to go in with all of his other property is that true
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 6 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I will review your question. I may need to clarify facts first. I will answer & we can discuss issues.

When did you purchase the property from your Father? How long before his death? Did you pay fair market value? Did your Father have his capacity?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I see you want a phone call. I will send you the offer.

For some reason I cannot offer you the service at the moment. We can continue here if you would like.

Hi Nat: I was able to submit an offer. When you accept it, we can arrange a time to speak on the phone.