Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

My mother died August 15th in Roland, Oklahoma with no will.

Customer Question

My mother died August 15th in Roland, Oklahoma with no will. She believes in not having a will because she thinks everyone is honest. She told me and my brother to share everything equal twice. So far he gave her car to his sons girlfriend. Has took all the jewelry to be appraisal but said I won't get anything because he finished paying off her car that he did because he wanted to because my mom called me after that, she said she didn't asked him. He told me about the funeral for dad and mom that he was going to take care of it. I had. To do it his way., before he left the funeral home early, he put his finger in my face and said no Church Service and I said mom wants it done at her church.
JA: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: oklahoma
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: She made no will
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Only thing I ha e is she told several people she wanted everything split and the title to the house is in my name and huh. he is a very wealthy person and I'm in total Disability
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

I am very sorry for your loss. are you asking how to make sure he is not wrongly taking her estate for himself?