Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

How can I prevent the state to go after my mom's property

Customer Question

How can I prevent the state to go after my mom's property even if her kids are on the grant deed as joint tenant with the right of survivorship ? She is currently under medical. What is other way to prevent medical state to go after her property. She doesn't want her name removed from the title. She is solely named on the loan and there is still a balance left in the mortgage. When she dies, will the state Forced us to sell the house and leave us with no shelter ?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 month ago.

I am a member of the State Bar of California, the Bar of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California (San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, Riverside Counties), and the California and National Associations of Realtors.

I have done a significant amount of research on this issue, and I have discovered a technique that will permit a Medi-Cal participant in a skilled nursing facility to save their home from government seizure after the participant passes away.

However, because of the time I have invested in this research, this is not something that I am prepared to disclose in this forum, because it will then be available to the entire internet universe.

I can send you a premium services offer, and if you accept, we can take this discussion offline in to an attorney-client relationship (note: customary legal services fees will apply, and I cannot negotiate such fees in this forum).

If you choose not to accept the offer, I take no offense. Just let me know of your decision and I will reopen your question for others to try to assist you further.

Thanks for using Justanswer!