N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Experience:  Since 1983
9653905

I need a lawyer licensed in Ohio to re open my deceased

Customer Question

I need a lawyer licensed in Ohio to re open my deceased mother's estate. I want to access unclaimed funds in Ohio and someone in Probate Court told me that I needed a licensed OH lawyer. Also, I was told by a lawyer friend that in order to re open that estate also, I needed an Ohio attorney.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question.

The Experts here cannot represent you, but you can get a free consultation from some of the Hamilton County, Ohio probate attorneys listed here.

If you own unclaimed property in Ohio, you can file a claim yourself without an attorney, but if the property belongs to your mother's estate, the claim would be filed by the Court appointed administrator or executor of the estate.

I hope this information is helpful.