Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

Imigration attorney

Customer Question

Imigration attorney
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

What may I answer for you? You have a relative detained? Why and who are they? And how were they trying to enter the U.S.?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Fraudulent by Both

I am not sure I understand your response. What fraud and by whom?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

I'd like to help you help your detained relative, but I need to know why he is detained. What happened?