RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney
Experience:  Texas lawyer for 30 years in Estate law
8534270

I have signed - all of what was left in a Will of my partner

Customer Question

I have signed - all of what was left in a Will of my partner for 35 years -- over to the family and -- I wanted to do so. My question is:
My partner has hidden my personal papers of financial transfers from Austria in the house in Arizona. I left Arizona this past July, and stayed since then in Denver, to sell my condominium I have owned, before I learned to know my partner.
My partner has passed away since and the house in Arizona is under probation.
How can I get a permit to enter the house, before the family, so as to secure my papers?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 month ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

You need to check in the county where he deceased and find out what court and judge are involved.You would need to write the judge here and he can order the others to allow you access.You have a right to your papers here through the courts.You can also ask for a hearing here from the judge and testify to your needs and the papers that are involved.This would be your next step to resolve this.

If he deceased here in Maricopa County is contact number to locate case number ***** judge.

PROBATE
(This includes questions about Wills, Guardianship, and Affidavits of Real and Personal Property) To view information on the website you may click here, or you may call (602)37-CLERK, or(###) ###-####for assistance.