Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

My brother is living in my mother's home. She died 2013. The

Customer Question

My brother is living in my mother's home. She died 2013. The home is in foreclosure. He is not paying any bills, utilities, or taxes My mothers estate is insolvent. I am the executrix and my brother is lawyer sent me a letter to petition to remove me and appoint himself and take money out of my fathers estate to pay off the balance of the mortgage to save from foreclosure so he can continue to live there at everyone else's expense. There are 3 other siblings.
JA: How much is currently owed on the home, and what is the appraised value?
Customer: 116,000
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: I have my mothers will, I have filed with the courts to probate my mothers property. I have all bank records.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I had to file with the courts to sell my fathers assets which included real estate and cars that was separate from my mothers estate. his house and cars were sold.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  jb156200 replied 2 months ago.

Good Evening. My name is ***** ***** I am licensed estate attorney. To help me better answer your question, could you clarify what information you are looking for? Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
can you call me at(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My brother wants me to pay off the balance of the mortgage with funds from fathers estate and he hired an attorney to remove me as executrix ... He has been living in the home blocking any ability to sell the home since the death of my mom in 2013
Expert:  LegalGems replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear this; what is your exact question please?