Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Experience:  Helping you with your legal questions.
68302747

Can I receive 1750.00 from my mothers estate when she goes

Customer Question

can I receive 1750.00 from my mothers estate when she goes to a nursing home for the remainder of her life?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I will review your question. I may need to clarify facts first. I will answer & we can discuss issues.

If your Mother is still alive and has her capacity, there is not much you can do at the moment. If she does not have her capacity, you can petition the court to become her conservator or guardian. If you become the guardian, you can demand the return of the money or do further type of estate planning on behalf of your Mother. I am sure what your reference to the $1,750 is.

Can you explain what you mean by the $1,750?

Hello Bobby: I have not heard back from you. I am following up to see if you still need further help. If so, please let me know. If not, I hope that I have provided excellent service and, if so, would love you to give me a rating between 3 and 5 stars for the service I provided to you. Best regards.