Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

WE were summon to court for title of property that was sold

Customer Question

WE were summon to court for title of property that was sold in 2009 to a sale tax company it,was my daddy property he died in2005 he was very sick,and we were strruling seeing after him the company sent a repesantie out to house he talked so ugely to my sister and me I reported and they fired him I wrote a check to my chancery clerk and the money would have been in my account the next two days on the third of april ss check and sale was;nt until april 6 2009 three day later,that chancery clerk told me to come and pick the check up and he put our property in the sale's on the april 9,2009 and after the sale was over we were told we couldn't pay the taxes and it was finial icalled the person to try and buy it back she only want sell it back for $50,000.00 dollars which we could afford it if we could pay the taxes on thr property then they it was sold to her so why is she carrying us to court, and sureing us , seven years later and if we want back just because it was our daddys the chancery court of this county would charge us more than what's worth see it's nothing on it, it's just gullies,and rebreaks. and a retired lawyer found in our defense we were in bankrucpy,i was;nt notified of anything, my daddy was sent a notice in 2009 but he died in 2005 and a loan was taken out on the property by my sister in the state where we live and they did nothing ,because if they a leind on it they could have paid the taxes see I fouced to sign it so my sister could get the loan and ,now we can' even get any free local attorneys to represantives us nor the Mississippi center for justice, the miss.volinteer lawyers service I was told to do my own case I wanted to contact this compay;s lawyer and tell that was illegal put in the tax sale it was a under the table deal between the chancery clerk and the sale TAX PEOPLE ,because some of people was not notified.a loan had a
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,