Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  16 yrs estate law, real estate. Wills/Trusts/Probate
19958803

A daughters farther passed away in Ghana. Farther left Gold

A daughters farther passed away in Ghana. Farther left Gold investment to her.
But daughter said she had to marry to get inheratence. Is this true?

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

This is a complete scam. Let me tell you how I know... You met this person online, but have never met them live in the flesh. They are telling you that they are in love with you despite the fact that you have never met them personally. But this gold needs some type of tax, or storage fee, or release fee, or some other type of fee that the person is asking you to pay.

.

We see this scam a few dozen times a week here on the site and it is ALWAYS a scam... There is no girl, there is no gold, she is not a princess or some type of debutante

.

Please don't send this person any more money because you will never see it again on top of the money you have already lost.

.

Just google "Ghana gold scam" or "Nigerian gold scam" and you will see dozens of people who got taken in and have become victims...

.

So your best course of action is to cut your losses and cut off any contact with these criminals so they will move on to another victim.

.

I am very sorry that I don’t have better news, but please understand that I do have an ethical and professional obligation to provide customers with legally correct answers based on my knowledge and experience, even when I know the answer doesn’t make the customer happy...

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you very much! I thought it was but it was seemed so true. And of course she was so beautiful.

You are very welcome... I hate these scammers that prey on people's hopes and dreams and just end up taking their money... And you wouldn't be willing to send them money if the "girl" was ugly... If you really want to, you can do a google search by the photo and it will likely bring up some information..

.

https://www.google.com/intl/es419/insidesearch/features/images/searchbyimage.html

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I know you might have answer this before. But do she have't to marry to get inheratence.