How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been dads Dpoa for 5 years. He has moved to another

Customer Question

I have been dads Dpoa for 5 years. He has moved to another state. My sister now wants to sue me about the money used. what should I do? My sister has gotten 1200.00 for about 5 years for dad living with her. She I make her prove where that money has gone to.
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Loren replied 3 months ago.

Good evening. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and ai look forward to assisting you.

Has your father been declared legally incompetent?

Has your sister received an appointment as his guardian?

Related Estate Law Questions