How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We have a suit against still wating on court date after 18

Customer Question

we have a suit against still wating on court date after 18 months what can we do to pu
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And to clarify, can you tell me what paperwork has been filed?
Customer: how can we push for court date
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: our mother's will taxes that has been paid for 24 years
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: we have a law suit still pending against
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 5 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

Expert:  RayAnswers replied 5 months ago.

Is the suit challenging will or what, can you tell me more about what court it is in and what it is about here, thanks, ***** ***** have a lawyer??

Related Estate Law Questions