Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Experience:  Helping you with your legal questions.

In a probate case a beneficiary was not served a citation

Customer Question

in a probate case a beneficiary was not served a citation Estate/Consevatorship/Gaurdianship and a Superior Court will not allow that beneficiary to see confidential files in her deceased husband's conservatorship. Can she demand a jury trial (probate code 1860.5)?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: CALIF.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: The beneficiary was in the same accident that caused sever brain damage to her husband when they were hit by the same car while riding separate motorcycles. We ere awarded a 7million dollar mediation in 2001. my attorney went through Federal Court for that in San Jose. Talked me into a conservatorship for my husband 12/24/01 (did not use his SBN#) used someone else's from Los Gatos. I didn't realize that until Nov. 2015 and also about the same time, that the 7m. $s was US currency not Canadian (4.5million) In 2005 in a San Jose Superior court we won 5 &1/2 million from Korean helmet co. and 5 million from Calif. distributor. (17&1/2 million altogether) The Conservatorship was in a Monterey Cty. court house.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes-- I was a co- conservator w/ my father-in-law until I kicked him out in 2005. I believe now that they put a confidential guardianship on me one day after we put out our final accounting together. (2nd ACCOUNTING) Nobody ever told me and they secretly kept my father-in-law as a Trustee and possible Gaurdian of me . They KICKED me out in 2010 by stating my husband responded to my removal as tho he was for it, that's impossible considering his brain damage and the attorney's signature not his was on the petition. When I confronted him he said it was a type-o. I told him it was no type-o because it was the only document that got me removed permanently. Then in 2012 they managed to get, against my will, a Substituted Judgement and they hired my oldest daughter to harass me and call the cops in although I never struck her she would spit in my face and I would go to jail. When I asked the sheriff to arrest her too he replied " No, not for you, not today, oh no, not for you Mrs. Glenn."
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 15 days ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I will review your question. I may need to clarify facts first. I will answer & we can discuss issues.

Hello: There is a lot happening in your description of your question. If a person was to be served with a citation but was not served, then a motion or a petition may be made to inform the court of the improper service and possibly reargue, re-appear or vacate a judgement or order. Jury trials can be demanded. Let me know if you have further questions since your description of all that is happening is large.

Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 11 days ago.

Hello again! Checking in to see if you further help. Your satisfaction is my goal, and I'm happy to answer a related follow-up question you may have. If I have not answered your question completely or missed a question, please let me know and I will attempt to do so. If you are satisfied with your answer, please provide a positive rating between 3 and 5 stars. Best regards.