Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Experience:  Helping you with your legal questions.

My wife passed and the house we life in is in your ex

Customer Question

Hello my wife passed and the house we life in is in your ex husbands name or I think. I know she was about to change it to her name BC In her divorce she was giving the house.
But now her family is trying to come in to our house and take things and wants me to leave. I need help please
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Estate Law
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Plus I put my money in her bank account. Well it was still joint acc with your ex bc that how he paid child support. But 5 mins atfer she passed he clean out you clean leaving me broke
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Like I said I know is filled out an app to get the house changed over to her name odk of she did. Just the when she go divorced she was going the his and was getting put in her name
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 19 days ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I will review your question. I may need to clarify facts first. I will answer & we can discuss issues.

Rocky: You have right as the surviving spouse. Did your wife have a will? Is there an estate proceeding?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
No will ane I need help bc so many other thing can I please call

Hi Rocky: I will provide you an offer to speak on the phone as you request. Eventually though you will need a local attorney to help you protect your rights. Remember that Just Answer is not a law firm that offers legal advice or can represent you in a matter. We can provide general legal information. I will send you the request.

Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 15 days ago.

Hello again! Checking in to see if you further help. Your satisfaction is my goal, and I'm happy to answer a related follow-up question you may have. If I have not answered your question completely or missed a question, please let me know and I will attempt to do so.