Estate Law Questions? Ask an Estate Lawyer.
Good afternoon,I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a CA licensed attorney for more than 3 decades and I handle family law, of which your potential claim is very closely associated.
This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs.What you are asking for is all but impossible to respond to adequately in this written format because of the need for extensive facts regarding your situation, and in my experience is only practical to approach in a phone conversation.If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. If you are not interested just let me know and if I can't help you I will consider opting out and another professional could then assist you.
1. Were you residing with your partner? How long were the two of you together?
2. Did you provide domestic services of any kind for hi on a regular basis?
3. What was the nature of your relationship?
4. Why was his will read 4 years ago if he only dies 2 months ago?
5. When did he make these promises that you would always be taken care of?
Good morningI can't possibly assist you if you are not able to provide the minimal information I sought clarification on. Please get back to me by accepting my call offer so that I can call you and fully discuss these matters with you, or provide me with this information at your earliest convenience.Doug