How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RayAnswers Your Own Question
RayAnswers, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 39407
Experience:  Texas lawyer for 30 years in Estate law
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
RayAnswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am the trustee of my mothers trust. I also have power of

Customer Question

I am the trustee of my mothers trust. I also have power of attorney. Do I have to do a quick claim deed to my name to sell her house.
JA: Can you tell me what state this is in? And just to clarify, what paperwork has been filed?
Customer: California
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: All required trust documents, separate power of Attorney doc, and a will
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 6 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

Expert:  RayAnswers replied 6 months ago.

Deed you would use, trustee is grantor, grantee is person getting the property.

You would use the Warranty Deed for Fiduciary here to transfer title.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks again.

If you can positive rate here it is much appreciated.

Related Estate Law Questions