Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

I have yet as of yet reciveded on my father who died a

Customer Question

I have yet as of yet reciveded on my father who died a little bit ver 2 years nor my mother who died 2 years I there was no annousment in the mail. About 3 weeks ago my sister informed me that she called my other 2 siblings that they could come empty the house - over over about 2000. I was not notified. I feel I need to take it a little further, reason being, my sister ploped into a chair and made reference to her income - she even said "sweet, I have all my moneyand set for life. she sent me a wade of gold jewery - part of one piece was a gold broch that she took stones out of and a golr ring - minus the stone - I think it might have held a 2-3 ct.s 2years ago she promised me a jewelry box 9Jane wrapped and mail) I know ror a fact that that she said she would gladly send to me - box cam - jewelry-gone she even laughed abrout it admmitedthat she had it and she was not going to give it to me I couldittd she had done that and then laughed about. Other thing my mom said I could have her fur coat - I live in Alaska where th coar wwould diff come in handyhere - other sib's live in south.Jand said she didn't know where it went with a laugh. Her hubby is a radiologist so she should me she's set for life.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Can you tell me what your question is? And in what state did your parents die? Did either have a last will and testament?

I see you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?

It's been a few days since you asked this question. Please let me know if you want to continue or not.