How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attorney2 Your Own Question
Attorney2, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5547
Experience:  28 Years in General Practice and Estate Planning
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Attorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to speak to attorney" 2" (" 2" and" 2" only" )

Customer Question

i would like to speak to attorney " 2 " ( " 2 " and " 2 " only " )
my phone : **************
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 29 days ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question.

Expert:  Attorney2 replied 29 days ago.

I would be happy to answer your question in this format at no additional charge. Are you online with me?

This is a link for the law that governs injunctions in PA

This is a sample forms link and

This is an actual emergency preliminary injunction as a sample

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Joyce-Thank you for responding, I am available to speak over the phone now until 3 pm EDT. My phone is(###) ###-####Carol
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
JoyceIgnore the last phone number, please call me at(###) ###-####before 3 pm EDT if you can.
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 22 days ago.

You need to request the phone call. I see an error on my end. Please contact customer service at


Available 6am to 9pm PST

The Attorneys on the site do not handle billing and have no access to your account. Thank you.

Related Estate Law Questions