Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

Have trust with my wife. She died this year. Was set up to

Customer Question

Have trust with my wife. She died this year. Was set up to for 2 trust (1 survivor irrevocable) Her half only about 200K. Can I leave all in my survivor trust or just revoke the trust and not set up the 2 new ones. Small money, want simplicity
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 2 months ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. I am an Arizona licensed Attorney and it will be my pleasure to assist you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I did not come on here to be sold and go from screen to screen. You have not answered my question, good. cancel my paypal charge per your guarantee and I will be gone.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
please confirm no charge

I have no idea what screens the customer sees. I am an Attorney that answers question when they come into the site. I will be happy let customer service know that you want a refund. If you found the site confusing it may be helpful to contact them directly to let them know why you are unhappy. Give me a moment to provide the number and I will take care of the refund on my end.

Thank you for using JA!

US/Canada1-***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you

You are most welcome. If you are having issues other might be having the same issues so the will want to address them. Thank you for letting me know.

I requested your refund.