LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have more than 25 years of experience in the practice of law.

Probate, that we are doing ourselves, do we fill out the

Customer Question

For Oklahoma probate, that we are doing ourselves, do we fill out the probate cover sheet for the court?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

Yes, it is up to the attorney or the pro se litigant to fill out the Probate Cover Sheet for the court. The clerk will fill in the case number ***** the top right of the form, but you will fill in everything else.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. As I am not an employee of JustAnswer, please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am compensated for assisting you. Thank you in advance.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

Is there anything else I can assist you with today?