Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

We have a tenant that we have started eviction on but the

Customer Question

we have a tenant that we have started eviction on but the courts keep giving them time to stay, the other tenants have been complaining about them such as foul odor from their apartment, Police at their apartment every other day, other tenants have reported roaches coming from their apartment. what can i do to remove them from the building? is writing tenant letters to the courts and having the tenants sign something that will help
JA: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Westchester county, New york
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: The police department has asked me to wait over a year in order for them to obtain police reports, i have extermination bills that they have caused infestations i currently have 2 different exterminators at the building.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: that's it
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

What are the grounds that you have filed to evict them under?

.

What is the reason the judge is giving you for the delays?

.

.

thanks