Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience in the practice of estate law.

Thank you for response, I am asking does the revocation of

Customer Question

Thank you for response, I am asking does the revocation of the wills without writing another leave us to die intestate in Florida, and what happens then if one spouse survives what happens to the real estate and personal property that was formally willed to different heirs (relatives) in previous will
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for the additional information.

If the original wills were revoked then any estate assets (assets without named beneficiaries or not held in joint tenancy) will pass via the Florida intestacy statute.

Basically, your spouse inherits half the property and your descendants inherit the other half.

Since the prior wills were revoked, any direction provided by those is now void and of no effect.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 month ago.

You are very welcome. If you have no further questions, and have not yet done so, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page) so that I am credited by JustAnswer for assisting you.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me.

A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.