Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

How do I claim inheritance or access information when the

Customer Question

How do I claim inheritance or access information when the law only allows for next of kin?
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I look forward to assisting you.

Can you explain a little further? Are you named as a beneficiary under a Last Will, but not being given a copy of the Will from the executor?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No, but I have custody of my sister's 9 year old son and I paid for her funeral service because the husband claim they didn't have any money to cremate he. Also, he said that her son will get half of her ashes but in stead he kept them to his self. I also want to get information from her hospital records to see why she died. but I can't because of her husband

I see. That's a little out of my specialty --I'm going to opt out so that other experts can see this and help you. No need to reply back as that can delay you receiving a response (the site will send the question back to me to answer when you reply). You don't have to remain online --you'll receive a notification when an expert answers. Thank you.

Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 6 months ago.

Hello. New expert here. My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. If you would like to continue this conversation, please let me know. Thank you.