J. Warren
J. Warren, Attorney
Experience:  Experience in estate planning including wills, trusts and succession planning.
64316804

Best way to eliminate a timeshare property.

Customer Question

Category: Estate Law
Expert:  J. Warren replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry you are dealing with a timeshare. A few things you can try on your own is to sell your timeshare on ebay or redweek.com. On thing to watch out for is people promising to sell your timeshare who want fees up front (the magic number to avoid is $3,500). It is not always possible to get out of a timeshare so promises that a company can resell is a red flag.

One professional company I have had positive experience with for clients that do not want to sell on their own on ebay and Redweek is Time Share Exit Team: https://timeshareexitteam.com/services/our-process/

All my best and encouragement. Thank you for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which truthfully addresses your question. Please note: If I tell you simply what you wish to hear, this would be unfair to you. I need to be honest with you and sometimes this means providing information that is not optimal. Negative ratings are reserved for experts who are rude or for erroneous information. Please rate me on the quality of my information; do not punish me for my honesty. Kindly rate my answer as one of TOP THREE FACES/STARS and then SUBMIT, as this is how experts get credit for our time.