RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney
Experience:  Texas lawyer for 30 years in Estate law
8534270

I need a sample trust final distribution form with

Customer Question

I need a sample trust final distribution form with beneficiary agreeing to indemnify trustee if anything unforeseen expense occurs and acknowledging receipt of final accounting, payment in full and holding trustee free and harmless from any future claim on the beneficiaries behalf or their heirs.
JA: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Nebraska
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: The final accounting is correct and two the penny the only issue is we have presented it to the two other beneficiaries and they have never objected but we put on it Trustees fees for 8 years of work and i would like that door closed as they want their money
JA: Well, we require $5.
Customer: How do you want paid
JA: PayPal, Debitcard or credit card are all fine.
Customer: got credit card do i type it in
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 3 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

Receipt of Final Distribution form the ***** ***** Trust

***** *****, beneficiary , hereby acknowledges having received from the ***** ***** Trust dated August 14, 1989( the trust) the sum of ________________________________________ which represents the total final distribution I am entitled to by virtue of the terms and conditions of said trust from Bill Smith, Trustee.

I further acknowledge that this is the total amount due me under the trust and release Bill Smith , Trustee of the ***** ***** Trust, personally and the Trust itself from any claims or lawsuits against said trust in the past and in the future, together with their assigns and heirs.

__________________________________________

***** ***** , Trustee

___________________________________

Witness

Executed this___________day of September, 2016.

You would have each beneficiary sign this are return to you in order to receive their funds.That way they acknowledge the receipt of funds and release any claims here.

This would offer you the protection as trustee from any suits or claims otherwise.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks again.

I can do unlimited chat here, not set up for calls.I sent you the offer.

You can accept here and ask away, be here all night.