Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters

Step is in his thirys he said there were only bitchs in my

Customer Question

step is in his thirys he said there were only bitchs in my family i took that as he was talking about my mom so i went off i had a gun but put it down on kitchen table so we stared fighting. now i want what my mom had in her will.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, but it is not clear what you are talking about. Did your mom remove you from her will?