Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

My dad witch is the only dad I have know died Feb 16 but he

Customer Question

My dad witch is the only dad I have know died Feb 16 but he is step dad my mom died in 2004 I have one brother who has changed the will dad said a month before he passes and always has said it will be 50 50 and all of sudden I am not mentioned in will as son but I am in obitchuary my brother closed all accounts andblowed the money he said the only will he knew about was 50 50 also says the attorney was not at hospital and dad wasn't in a saint state of mind when it was made and I have been taking care of the farm and paying bills and taxes on the estate how can get my part or my money back
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights / legal options that might potentially apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Well dont charge me you didnt answer anything
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 3 months ago.

A different Professional here.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, add proper punctuation marks, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,