Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

My late father was an Egyptian, he had a bank account with

Customer Question

My late father was an Egyptian, he had a bank account with Bank of America, I sent Bank of America the death cert. (stamped by the forgin office) and egyptian court rule stating that his sons are entitled to his estate the Bank (translated by an embassy recognised translator), they first sent me a affidavit document to obtain the deceased estate and requested I obtain a certificate of clearance from the IRS, to get a certificate of clearence the IRS requested the account no. and values, I then asked the bank and they refused to give me the details under the pretence that they don't know if I am entitled or not!!!
What should I do to get the money? Is their any lawyers on a % fee of the money I recive?
Best regards
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I am here to help you with your question. I will review it. And then we can discuss it. Sound good?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Sounds good, as I live in the UK could we get in contact at 8 am to 16 pm FL time

Sure. You can get back to me. I am not on line all the time but will get a notice.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The bank called me and provided me exactly what I need to do, appologies I don't need the answer. Please process a refund. I always use this service when I have another question I will ask.