Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  30+ yrs. handling probate estate, wills, trust, inheritance & real estate related matters
18215332

What's the best and the most affordable way to write a will

Customer Question

What's the best and the most affordable way to write a will without hiring an attorney?
Thank you
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Can you tell me the State your question pertains to? What kind of assets does the person have?

Expert:  Irwin Law replied 3 months ago.

Hello. Another expert here and I think I can be of service. The most affordable way to do a will without a lawyer is to go online to a legal document preparation service. They should be able to do a simple will for you with a minimal charge. Just do a search for "will forms", and you'll see a number of them.

I hope that this answers your question. If not, please feel free to send me a reply for further information. Experts on this site (myself) are compensated ONLY if the customer (yourself) "rate" or "accept" the answer.

Good morning Urszula. Is there anything else I can assist you with regarding your will preparation?