Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters

I have a trust that was created in 2000 in California. I

Customer Question

I have a trust that was created in 2000 in California. I moved to Arizona and had it revised in 2009. I have since moved back to California and would like my trust reviewed. Its not that much has changed other than the move back to California its just that I dont know if laws have changed since I last had it reviewed and I would rather me safe than sorry. Is this something you could help me and what would the cost be? I am a home owner, my wife and I have IRA's and we have a savings account. There is nothing unusual or complicated with our estate.
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Estate Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not yet but I have an appointment next week
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: No
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I am here to help you with your question. I will review it. And then we can discuss it. Okay?

It is best for you to have the trust reviewed by an California Attorney. I see you have an appointment with one. Are you looking to get a referral number for other potential attorneys? Just Answer provides legal information, but not legal adviser pertaining to a specific circumstance. If you have a general question about trusts, please let me know.