Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

From:The Supreme,Royal,Holy,Throne & Bench Of:I God,The

Customer Question

From:The Supreme,Royal,Holy,Throne & Bench Of:I God,The Creator...The Trinity Her Supreme Royal Highness In the usa Frankie Rae LoPresto I filed all required Identity theft with the FBI,Las Vegas Police,and all "cause of actions on my 2015 polygrams.People are with Premeditation,Intent and Malice taking private property,my physical earth assets and my electronic ability without permission or compensation and in the commission of Conspiracy Fraud,Felony Identity Theft/Kidnapping see case #***** on godthecreator1 websight.I require an inheritance attorney.I am both claimant & administrator.I have many sacred forensics videos on sharefile if you should take my case. Question: How do I retain you and where do we start,I want cash for my earth assets holdings and an attorney.Very little discovery is needed as everyone on planet earth realizes I am real and I have been handled exploited in the press& Hollywood for years while behind the scences extreme Criminal Domestic violence,constitutional,civil rights abuses,& UN charter abuses and criminal cause of actions(of course that is for other legal counsel)I require my Inheritence as claimant & administrator. I can come to you with my evidence or am able to fight in usa courts (if you take my case I filmed my abilities on sharefile to a "Boston Legal Episode) My phone number too is *********. I do not want to pay anymore ransom as people haven't paid for one goods or service.I am an American too I have the right to legal counsel,and I have all "rules of evidence" and have had for years.I require your service.Knee
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, state law forbids anyone on this site from representing you or anyone else from this site. I do apologize.
If you need a local attorney, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com