Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

Do you offer form - small estate affidavit for bank accounts

Customer Question

do you offer form - small estate affidavit for bank accounts that contain only $1,350.oo?
JA: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?
Customer: TN
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: I have the death certificate and the bank requires the small estate affidavit
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's it
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Bill Attorney replied 3 months ago.

Dear Customer ,

Thank you for your question today and it is my pleasure to be of assistance to you today. The use of this forum will not constitute any lawyer-client relationship but is strictly legal information provided by me to you. After taking my opinion on board, you should further consult with local attorney, who will be able to assess your information based on local laws and a complete interview.

I will do my utmost to answer your question as accurately as possible. If I require additional information, I will ask you and please provide as much as is convenient and possible in your circumstances.

In return, after I’ve answered your question, PLEASE RATE THE SERVICE POSITIVELY BEFORE LEAVING, this ensures that I get a credit for my answer.

Alternatively, you may follow up with me on your question until you sufficiently understand and are happy with the explanation of the law, and THEREAFTER PLEASE RATE POSITIVELY.

Just for clarification purposes:

What State and County are you residing in ?

I'm not sure if I got your question exactly. Please tell me it again, as far as I can see, you want to know where to get a small estate affidavit ?

Thanks

Bill