Attorney2020, Attorney
Experience:  Estate planning and wealth preservation attorney.

I am an interested party harmed by the Administratrix’s

Customer Question

I am an interested party harmed by the Administratrix’s theft. My goal is to sue the Administratrix in civil court for money back and associated damages, such as expenses. I have requested an Accounting and removal. I did receive the accounting. There is no doubt there is cause for contempt considering the amount of omissions in her accounting. When she did her accounting she did not know that I had a copy of the estate assets & safe-deposit box contents. I have not accepted her attorneys plea-bargain. I would like to move to a different jurisdiction if possible to get a fair hearing. The young Att I had (Matt) is unduly influenced by the opposing Att and Administratrix,s affluance in the community.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 2 months ago.

What plea bargain is being proposed?