Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

I HAVE SISTER THAT DOES NOT WORK WITH ME TO SELL MY PARENTS

Customer Question

I HAVE SISTER THAT DOES NOT WORK WITH ME TO SELL MY PARENTS TWO HOMES OVER 3 YRS NOW. MY PARENTS HAS LIVING TRUST IN BOTH OF OUR NAMES.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 8 months ago.

Good evening Clarence,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a personal phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Are your parents still living?

2. Who is the Trustee of the Trust? You, your sister or both of you?

3. What state(s) are the properties located in?

4. Why cooperation do you need from your sister that you are not getting?

5. What state was the trust established in?

Doug

Thanks in advance,

Doug

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Different expert here...can you explain please why you are demanding a new answer when the prior expert simply asked a few relevant questions?