Good evening Clarence,
I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.
This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a personal phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.
Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.
Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.
1. Are your parents still living?
2. Who is the Trustee of the Trust? You, your sister or both of you?
3. What state(s) are the properties located in?
4. Why cooperation do you need from your sister that you are not getting?
5. What state was the trust established in?
Thanks in advance,