Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Attorney
Experience:  Estate planning and wealth preservation attorney.
63724254

My father has inherited Real Esta in Peru He is deceased. My

Customer Question

My father has inherited Real Esta in Peru He is deceased. My relatives in Peru are asking for the Death Certificate. I am afraid they tell their Lawyer that my father is death and does not have any relatives. So I will not take part in the inheritance. Should I send the Death Certificate?
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 8 months ago.

If I were you I would not provide such certificate if I thought it would be used to commit a fraud or misrepresentation

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.