Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters

My stepchildren ar so interested on the wills of their

Customer Question

My stepchildren ar so interested on the wills of their mother's and our will togethr.How can we prevent conflcts and acrimony when their mother dies ahead of me?
I am willing to communicare amicably and smooth out the transition but hurts have already soured from the start of the new marriage.Minds aand emotions have never been mended. I will leave a trust fund that will be fair and square depending who will take good carfe of me till the end since I am now totally alone
Thaans from perplexed christian dad
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

I am sorry to hear that money has soured the relationship between the children and you due to their feelings that they are entitled to their mother's assets...

Did you have a specific legal question I can help with tonight?