MIAMILAW1127, Attorney
Experience:  Founding Partner at Moises Law, P.A.

My mother passed away with no will. And I'm filling out my

Customer Question

My mother passed away with no will. And I'm filling out my 90 inventory and i have no clue where to put the property in which i am living in?
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: North Carolina
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Nope just trying to figure out which line to put property on
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 3 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

It would go in Section 4, PROPERTY WHICH CAN BE ADDED TO ESTATE IF NEEDED TO PAY CLAIMS. Unless you are planning to sell it now to pay of any claims for creditors against the estate.

I hope this helps. Please use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I do not plan on selling i plan to live in the house

Then it would need to go in the section where I previously explained.