Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters

I have several questions. im on probation, compliant year

Customer Question

i have several questions. im on probation, compliant year two of three. lost a fortune to my family. brother trying to frame me and prevent my inheirhitance again, always threatening and defamation. assets disspersed and i dont know how to retake identities. working full time with very limited funds, with tremendous wealth in the wings. hence families willingness to be cruel. please help its been two years i have no time and im afraid, 32/f
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: los angeles california. i own $9 Billion assets in CA state revenue, my ailing father has it. he may be sriting me out entirely in 10 days
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: i work for one, contacted my defense atty because of my brother. i can talk.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: a lot. i dont know
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. You stated you are on probation and lost a fortune, how was your brother able to take money via an inheritance from you?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
he stole it. in one case he gained access to my email. he lied about me and got it from relatives. now he's threatening me and once again have me framed. trying to have me cheated out of will. i dont know. another big problem the public has my assets. i need to file a statement of identity with the spellings of my name to the dept of business oversight i think but im afraid its too late i dont know. my family took billions in my name for years and they dont include me what do i do? my divorce i dont know what happened with those assets what do i do?
if I still have these assets how do i act fast to keep them

Have you reported this to law enforcement? He is not permitted to steal from you. Further how did gain access to your email? Did he hack your email?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I believe he heard my password. Then acted as if he was consulting with me. With a legislative liason with the state of virginia and me with my financial holdings as the state of California. $120M. I'm afraid

You need to report him to the FBI and the cyber crime unit. Do you have copies of the emails he sent?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
okay. i dont know how to get my money back without doing that i dont want him to get in trouble. More on that and about
here;s another issue i mentioned. a lot of different assets people i dont know think they own. Everyone around me talks about it all the time and i still dont know what to do. a young man is collecting vacation rentals in one area, 9 million was repaid by my ex husband, all part of my aunt's estate. she left me a lot when she was in very late stage cancer. i dont know how to retake them since what was or is "me" is now "it"

If there is a crime it needs to be reported. If you think that you may be a beneficiary under the estate of other family members you can check the documents that have been filed in probate court in the county where they resided when they passed away. I am not sure that I understand, why, if inheritance money was stolen from you based on hacking your email account why you would report this?

Are there other estates that you want to look into and if so which states are the other estates located in?

Please do not hesitate to ask me ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you. If you would be kind enough to rate my service so I may receive credit for my work I would appreciate it.