Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

I would like Estate Planning docs I have prepared[NOT an

Customer Question

I would like Estate Planning docs I have prepared[NOT an attorney] to be reviewed
for "peace of mind". I have xerox copies made for spouse and myself to be reviewed. I
would like hourly fee quote please.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

JustAnswer experts cannot draft or legally review documents. This is a general information site, only. I can however look them over to see if any major red flags stand out. No hourly fee - the price point for the question is it. If acceptable, please attach the documents to your reply.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.