Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 yrs of professional experience.

I inherited a peace of property i Germany I need the

Customer Question

I inherited a peace of property i Germany im Landkreis Hessen. I need the consulate to verify my documents so I can sell that property. I have the paperwork from the AOB of Heppenheim in my hands. I would like to make an appointment for that purpose. Can you help with that?Thank you very much.
Otto E F Leidreiter
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick.

Note: (1) If you want legal advice, consult with a local attorney before acting or deciding not to act; information given here is for educational purposes only; (2) Most questions are answered within the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) Please assign a feedback rating so JA will compensate me. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and to JA’s other site disclaimers.

ANSWER: It may be easier to use an Apostille certification service. Germany is a member of the Hague Apostille Convention and any official document being sent there will require an Apostille from the USA Secretary of State. Here is a link that can help you accomplish what you are trying to do.