Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

My father was speaking English, but he did not know how to

Customer Question

My father was speaking English, but he did not know how to read or write in English.
When he was 88 years old, his caregiver took him to a lawyer, and a Last Will and Testament was signed from him, also a Trust, the caregiver inherits all his money ( about 4 - 5 million). The Will was printed from Internet. On one of the pages is printed that my father read and understand the content of the document.
The caregiver's daughter is a lawyer in St Petersburg, Florida.
I believe she prepared the documents, one week after she received her license.
Before preparing those documents, the caregiver took all his papers from the safety box in the bank and destroyed the previous Will, on which I am appointed to be the person to receive all his assets, and share with my brother and my sister, who live in Bulgaria.
Is there someone who can help me to find a Lawyer in Florida?
My Email***@******.*** Please help me! -- Ana Roidova (###) ###-####
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this? Are you asking for a lawyer referral service in FL?