Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters

Mother passed,she left a first will before about 7 years

Customer Question

Mother passed,she left a first will before about 7 years before becoming aflicicted with alsheimers disease.. my sister took her from pa. Shortly after making of the will. 3 years ago a second will popped up , leaving everything everything to that sister and nothing to the other 3 siblings. The estate is worth about one million dollars. How would be the best way to contest the second will. Sister still lives in pa.and the other 3 of us are still in ca. Little funds to work with. How long do we have to contest 2nd will.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply,but rest assured, I am working on your question.

How long after the first will was made did the second will appear?

Has the second will been admitted to probate in PA yet?

Was mother declared medically incompetent by her doctors?